A career with Natrio
Natrio’s origin began over 40 years ago in Brazil and has expanded across the globe to become a well-recognised supplier of sustainable products and integrated services. Our distribution network incorporates warehousing facilities over the world where each distribution centre has the ability to supply various forms of bulk and packaged material offering tailored packaging solutions to our customers.
We are bulk handling specialists focused on manufacturing, mining, agricultural and industrial products including soda ash, limestone, alumina, fertiliser, grain, and cement. We also have a division that offers end-to-end logistics around the globe.
Why choose Natrio?
At Natrio, we provide great support, and create safe environments where our people can do their best work. The team is open, and we welcome individuals from different backgrounds and cultures with a multitude of valued personal and professional experiences. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams. We not only have an unparalleled focus on inclusion, with a diverse team of visionaries, thinkers and doers, but we also embrace all viewpoints in a friendly, supportive team and working culture.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in a hands-on role with a leading global business. We are always on the lookout for the next generation of talented professionals to support our business growth. Our graduate program offers roles in Supply Chain/Engineering and is focused on roles in Melbourne CBD, Port Adelaide and Geelong.
Find out about our open roles and apply now
- We prioritise activities that benefit the customer
- We support each other to deliver positive outcomes for our customers
- We treat customers as partners
- We are prepared to step outside our comfort zone
- We are prepared to speak up and challenge the status quo
- We actively seek and explore new solutions and ways of working
- We will listen to constructive criticism
- We use all our capability and knowledge to improve the business in all areas
- We encourage active debate to make decisions and commit to agreed goals
- We take the lead and don’t shy away from our obligations
- We follow through by actively seeking solutions, asking for help when we need it and taking responsibility for outcomes
- We work together to get the job done
- We share successes and failures
- We provide positive encouragement to each other
- We help, support and care for each other
- We look for solutions, not to blame
- We empower, mentor, train, coach and listen to each other
- We encourage active debate and support decisions made
- Honesty and ethics underpin all our actions and decisions
- We do what we say we will do
- When we are unable to deliver as agreed we say so, explain why, and fix it
- No ▲ We communicate directly to the appropriate person in the appropriate forum
- We listen with the intent of seeking to understand
- We may not always agree but we always respect others’ views
- We respect diversity